Stephen Tindale Climate Answers is a new charity for the advancement of education in environment and climate change by providing scholarship funds to assist studies or training which further develops work that Stephen Tindale began.
Following the official launch of the charity in mid June, The Trustees now seek a CHARITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER to help take the charity forwards by harnessing the goodwill and pledges so far received and developing new relationships.
The successful candidate will help to-
- Develop and deliver our communications and media profile
- Create strategic development plan with reference to capacity and budget
- Identify potential sources of income and funding and write compelling applications
- Develop campaigns and fundraising activities
- Review and develop current activity, follow up existing and identify and initiate new local , national and international networks.
The position requires a capable and creative professional experienced in Environmental issues, who can hit the ground running to work closely with the Trustees and partner organisations.
Initially the role will be part time (approx. 2 days pw) and can either be based in the central London office of a charity partner organisation, or working independently.
Salary will be dependent on experience and skills, in the region of £25,000 pro rata plus travel and expenses.
To apply please send cv and cover letter to email@example.com